Chest pain, high pulse rate on running, weight gain. Taking anti-anxiety medication, quit smoking. Treatment?

i used to be able to run miles at a time, but recently i get chest pains and my heart beats much much faster then it used to when i would run. we thought it was anxiety but after my doctor perscribed me anxiety medicine it still doesnt help. i even quit smoking in hope that it would help but it has done nothing. Are there a few things it could be im gaining weight every week and i just want to be able to run again and not worry about my heart
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013