Chest pain, high LDL and HDL. Taking asthalin and Budocort. Medication required for heart?

Hello, My LDL is 160 & HDL is 31 and Tglycerides with in the normal range, BP 130/80, Echo & ECG normal, Height 5feet 6 inch, weight 79 KG, Age 32 Male feel mild pain in left and Right chest. I have allergic asthma rhinitis and i m taking Budacort on evening and Asthalin on the needed basis. Sugar level is normal and i m not a smoker now (But used to be before 10 yrs). I ve consulted the the cardiologist and he suggest me not to worry just control the diet and do exercise (30 mins at least and the body must sweat). But after consulting him i have some worries that i might get so heart problems. Please suggest if i need to go for medication and more test of the heart?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012