Chest pain, high B.P, fluid gain. Diagnosed with right coronary artery anomaly. Treatment options?

I was recently diagnosed with a right coronary artery anamoly. On top of this I have dilated cardiomyopathy and my ejection fraction is 32%. I'm in stage 3 heart failure. This time last year my EF was 30%, then after several months went up to 45%. I have had a lot of episodes of chest pain, high bp but increasing in episodes is sudden drops, fluid gain, and dizziness almost passing out. I had a MRI that showed heart damage caused by the RCA. I have had two different opinions as far as whether a bypass would help. I have no blockages. Both doctors have agreed sudden death is possible, but have also said this is rare and there's no evidence a bypass will help. At this point what are my options?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013