Chest pain, high BP, diabetes. Angiography shows artery blockage. Suggestions?

hello Dr i am 56 and a few weeks ago i had a chest pain i rushed to the hospital there they found that my bp was quite high and diabetes was around 180 they gave me a few different pills and after some 30 mins everything became normal and pain was gone.The next day an ongio was performed and they finally diagnosed artery blokage. I am still waiting for a folllow up from 3 weeks Please advise me what are the next steps I shoul follow
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013