Chest pain, heart burn, sore neck and shortness of breath. Family history of heart problems. Need to be worried?

I have been experiencing chest pain all afternoon, it feels like it maybe heartburn but it wont go away. i have a sore neck too, I dont have shortness of breath although I feel tired and emotional. I eat very healthy, What I've eaten today is lemon water, fruit smoothy, greentea, coffee & a cookie, a handful of almonds and a protein shake and an apple. I am 49 and wiegh approx 130lbs. My cholesterol is excellent but I have a history of heart issues in my family. One brother had 3 stints put in at age 51 and I have 2 other brothers who have stints and 1 brother who has had a triple by-pass. Just so you have some history.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013