Chest pain , headaches, breath shortness, nausea with missed heart beats

I am 70 yrs old female, fairly healthy, with Lone A Fib. I am 70 yrs old female, fairly healthy, with Lone A Fib which i get every few weeks. sometimes weekly. I suffer chest pain , headaches, breath shortness, nausea . I have been told my heart is ok.Recently I have lots of missed beats and my heart beats really slow. I take FLECAINIDE (which I hate) and Asprin. I feel exhausted most of the time. Can I improve anything and if yes how?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011