Chest pain, have high sugar level, ear pressure, feet become cold, gas problem

I HAVE REGULAR SHARP PAIN IN LEFT/RITE AND CHEST AREA. SOMETIME PAIN IS TOO SHARP,JUST CANT TAKE IT. I HAVE SUGAR ALSO FOR LAST 4-5 YEARS. . DOCTORS HAVE SUGGESTED IT AS COSTOCHONDITRIES, BUT WHEN PAIN IS THERE I JUST CANT TAKE IT. FEELS IT IS HEART PROBLEM. I HAVE ALTER MY DIET MANY TIMES AND STARTED VERY SIMPLE LOW FAT LOW CALORIE DIET FOR MANY YEARS BUT NO BENEFIT. SOME DAYS SUDDENLY ALL PAIN DISAPPEAR AND I FEEL ALL RIGHT, BUT AGAIN WHEN IT COMES IT IS JUST KILLING. MANY TIME I GET STRONG PAIN & SPASM IN HEAD (DIFF PLACES) AND PAIN AND PRESSURE EYES ALSO. IN EARS ALSO LOT PRESSURE COMES. FEET BECOMES COLD TOO. ALSO MANY DAYS IN A MONTH LOTS OF GAS PROBLEM. MANY TIME IT MUST RELEASE OR SOMETIME IT DOES AND SOMETIME IT IS NOT PASSING. NOT EATING ANY SUCH FOOD WHICH CREATE GAS BUT STILL HEAVY GAS PROBLEM. IS IT BECAUSE OF SUGAR ? TAKEN ALL DIFF MEDICINE, CHANGED ALL DIET BUT THIS PROBLEM JUST CANT GO. WILL APPRECIATE AND GOD BLESS YOU IF YOU COULD REALLY IDENTIFY PROBLEM AND SOLUTION.- * KUMAR
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012