Chest pain, has stent, possible acute MI. Take to advanced care?

Hi. a 60yr old male with history of 3 x CABG and one stent (done 13 yrs ago) and uncontroled DM type 2. He had severe chestpain 1/52 ago, but didn t seek medical attention at the time. today he presented with chest discomfort only. Cardiac panel done: CKMB pos, Tnl pos, Myo neg. Streptokinase was not done with the latter presentation. inf post MI was diagnosed. By monitoring the patient s 12 lead, how would I be able to identify ACUTE MI, given that it may be silent ? What changes can I expect, should the patient have another MI before I could get him to more advanced care?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013