Chest pain happening for nights. Is that a heart attack symptom?

I am 5 months pregnant and just recently for the past 3 nights ive been experiencing some painful chest pain underneath my bra line right in the center where my rib cage meets. I dont feel short of breath or anything just that i have pain for like an hour it feels like. What could this be? The first thing that always comes to my mind is heart attack and start freaking out. Im hoping its because the baby is making room in my stomach . I was last pregnant with my daughter 5yrs ago, so maybe my body is adapting to being pregnany again, IDK! Any answers will surely help. Thank You! :)
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012