Chest pain, had ECG, Echocardiography, ETT, fasting blood sugar, lipid profile and thyroid. Cardiac?

Dear all, I had a left chest pain . For this reason I do the following test 6 month ago. • Ecg 5 times, all result is normal. Echocardiography completely normal according to cardiologist . • ETT(Exercise Treadmill test) completely normal according to cardiologist. • Fasting Blood sugar 4 • Serum creatinine 1.26 • Lipid Profile 1. Total cholestorel 181 mg/dl 2. Hdl 38 mg/dl 3. Ldl 146 mg/dl 4. Tg 115mg/dl • Urine rme result normal • Usg of Genitourinary System normal • Electrolytes 1. S. sodium 144 m mol/L 2. S potassium 4.2 m mol/l 3. S chloride 104 m mol/l • Resting pulse rate 65-75 • Avg bp 120/80 • My age 27• thyroid fuction test normal •hrusg of addrenal glad normal • Height 5 feet 5 inches • Weight 65 kg After some days I do not feel any pain in chest. But now I feel mid chest(little towards the left) pain from last night. it is cardiac or non cardiac? Need another above test because it is six month difference from my test? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012