Chest pain, gas in upper stomach, not heart condition. Due to acid reflux?

I am an Ileostomy and recently I am experiencing chest pain (ruled out heart ), more like gas upper stomach near espophagus. I noticed that the time times it happen i had pork chops the night before and for breakfast both times, i had bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. Which could be the cuprit? They say I may have acid reflux - could that be all or could there be more going on? I am anxious to know as i leave for for two weeks in five days
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012