Chest pain from the lower ribs after child birth. What is causing this?

4 months ago, my wife delivered our second baby, it was a healthy baby boy. There were no complications in the pregnancy, no issues, very similar to her first pregnancy and delivery. Delivery was normal, with no C-section. My wife is very strong, so she only took 2 to 3 weeks to rest, but now 4 months after delivery she is having some kind of a chest pain , she can t described it but she feels it comes from her lower ribs... rib pain?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013