Chest pain, foul smell in stomach, dizziness. Taking Lyrica and Prilosex. What is this?

I take lyrica for nerve pain . and am taking Prilosec ..... I recently began experiencing constant chest pain and an awful taste emanating from my stomach and dizziness...... today it has been bad,,, I am vomiting, have vertigo (flippy, spinning), have had disturbing dreams.. cannot eat or drink... trying fluids... what is this? What should I expect? I recently had a stress test and other cardiac tests.. apparently OK... could this be an ulcer or other stomach, abdominal or circulatory problem?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012