Chest pain, feels dizziness. Is it related to gastroenterology or cardiology?

My dad is 66 and past few days he is severly having a kind of pain above his chest and at the bottom of his neck (Location). This occurs while he is out under sun, or it comes after having normal meal (nowdays he is having very light food) or when climbing staircase or walking fast. It is a sort of pain were he feels something holding tightly in the above said location and immediately he feels dizeness. Some time he have this discomfort inside his head exactly behind his ears. Need your suggestion whether its related to gastroenterology or cardiology .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012