Chest pain, feel nauseous, high heart beat. Solution for pain?

twice in the past hour my heartrate has randomly sped up (the second time it happened I calculated it as about 61 or 62 beats per 15 seconds. Following that episode I get intense chest pain , and an extremely nauseous, but have yet to actually throw up. My boyfriend is trying to drag me to ER, but I don t have insurance and don t want to go if there s nothing that they can determine or do. What s the best course of action at this point?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012