Chest pain, fatigue, muscle pain, digestive problem, high SGPT, triglycerides, cholesterol, normal results for endoscopy, TSH. Cause?

I ve digestive problems since last 2-3 years.. One year back I did endoscopy and it was absolutely normal. Now I m having chest pain, when I take acid reflux medicines it reduces. I had migraine headaches 6 months back but after taking medicines there s no pain now. But Last 2-3 months I ve been suffering with body fatigue and muscle pain, especially while getting up in the morning I don t feel fresh. Two months back I did tests for blood sugar, cholestorol, LFT, CBC. Everything was normal except SGPT (35), triglycerides (150) and cholestorol (195) were borderline high. Recently I tested for TSH, SERUM , electrolytes and everything was normal. But I still having the fatigue, not much interest in doing something, leg pain (below the knees). Not sure what s happening ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012