Chest pain, fainting, dizziness, sinus and pounding headaches, muffled hearing. CT, MRI show nothing. What's wrong ?

chest pain , fainting , dizziness , sinus and pounding headaches, muffled hearing , tunnel vision , spaciness, loss of balance, and rapid breathing i have had all of these symptoms constantly for about 2 months now. I have actually fainted twice, both of which i was playing volleyball or at practice and exercising. It seems like i ALWAYS have a headache which has been going on for about a year now. Before i faint and when i know im going to faint the first thing is my hearing goes totally away or muffled, then i start to get tunnel vision. my hands get really shaky, i break out in a bad sweat and my chest feel like it is being squeezed so hard my breathing gets fast. By that time if i sit down and concentrate on my breathing, which is really rapid by then, it will go away in about 30 seconds. I get the headaches, loss of balance and the chest pain a whole lot more than anything else. I have been constantly going to the doctor. i have had MRI, gone to cardiologist, neurologist , chiropractor, and nothing, but it keeps on happening. Now that my coach has said i cannot play until we know whats wrong with me, and that im not playing and constantly exercising, i havent fainted, but i still have constant headaches, chest pain, fast breathing and the loss of balance. because of whatever this is, i have been benched for my whole volleyball season which is a huge deal, and it been restricting me a lot now that every single person i know is know watching me to make sure i dont collapse. please help, i seems like my doctor doesnt really care and is just sending me on a wild goose chase. anything, honestly, will help. im so desperate to find out whats wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012