Chest pain, done angiography, taken Metoprolol, aspirin and Atorva. Further management

I am Dr.Jitendra Sisodia from Baroda Medical College. I am working as Assistant Professor. please respected sir. Kindly advice for this matter. My Mother Angiography as Below. WWW.WWWW.WW ====================== My Mother History as Below. @Age 51 Yrs @Compaints : -- She has complaints of Left Side chest pain which was on exertion since last 3 month and taken medication from M.D doctor. -- Now since last 7-10 days she has complaints even at rest occasionally and pain is also radiating to Left arm and jaw which was not give response to ongoing medications. Not associated with Palpitation , Perspiration , Headache, Blurring of vision. she has once chest pain at night in last 3 days which was for shortwhile. On 17.5.12 Angiography was done which s/o Triple Vessel Disease which files are uploaded in this folder. 2D Echo (07/05/12) s/o LVEF 50% LV show ischaemic affection. E/O Basal & Mid posterior wall, inferior wall thickened and hypokinetic. Rest is normal. S. Lipid Profile is Normal.(2 month back) No H / O DM No h/o HT H/o heart attack to her father H/o DM & HT to her mother. She was on metprolol, aspirin and atorva. But after 2D Echo it was changed to Dilzem, Clopido, Aspirin abd she feel improvement. After angiography she is on Aspirin, rosuvas, mononitrate, flavedon (trimetazidine 35 mg), diltiazem 30 TDS, metoprolol since 17.5.2012 So... Kindly advice regarding further management.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012