Chest pain, dizziness, enervation, raised heart rate. ECG shows trivial mitral regurgitation. Anxiety?

I am 27 yr old female recently received echocardiogram results which showed trivial mitral regurgitation but no mention of mitral valve proplapse. I initially went to A&E with chest pains, dizziness , no energy, increased heart rate and palpitations, it has been suggested this could be anxiety? ...although I do not feel I am an anxious person. I do little exercise but eat healthily, do not smoke, drink very little alcohol, have cut out caffine and I am not on any medication. My 24 hr holter monitor results came back as normal. I have had an x-ray and blood tests which came back normal. I am worried this trivial leak could progress -is that likely/does it normally progress over time? Should I have follow up Echos to monitor this? I am scared to start doing exercise and freak out when I get palpitations.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012