Chest pain, dizziness, breathlessness, cannot tolerate loud voices, cannot concentrate. What is wrong?

Hello, I have a high blood pressure 150/86 and a pulse of 88, have some chest pains , dizziness , cannot seem to concentrate, my ears can not stand loud voices, dizziness and shortness of breath. also i have a very sharp pain in my neck which travels down and reaches my shoulder and arm. What is wrong with me? The pain in my neck is from 5 days and is not going away. I was prescribed a simple paracetamol which doesn t help. I went to a chiropraktiker who after examining me said that he is worried I may be having a stroke .
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012