Chest pain, dizziness, breathlessness. Normal ECG and stress test. Have mitral valve prolapse. Negative GERD. Where do symptoms come from?

Had left side chest pain with dizziness for almost a year, im always short of breath.. Had stress test thrice passed it all, ecg is normal but i had mild mitral valve prolapse w/c my cardio gave me assurance that its not my chest pain is coming from.. Also had endoscopy about 6 mos. ago but negative for gerd .. By the way when I exercise the symptoms lessen and sometimes goes away but after an hour or two its starts to come back..where does the chestpain and other symptoms come from, thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Any kind of chest pain and breathlessness with cardiac or pulmonary origin should increase when exercising. It doesnt look cardiac as there is no positive sign on a stress test.
It looks like the pain is arising from a neurological origin and is psychosomatic in nature