Chest pain, difficulty in taking deep breaths after adderall abuse. Bad eating habits. Concerned?

my 28 year old boyfriend abuses aderall. he has taken up to 45 20mg pills in 6 days. he is currently experiencing chest pains and finds it difficult taking deep breaths. to me it is very clear why but i am concerned there could be serious consequences to this abuse that can occur much more quickly than he expects. he is 6 tall and weighs 139 lbs. he smokes and chews tobacco and does not care to eat vegetables but prefers corndogs, pizza, and swiss cake rolls or plain cheese burgers with fries. these factors make me feel his health is not the best for this abuse and the effects could take a greater toll on his body. he averaged 160mg a day. should i be concerned? his chest pains have been occuring for four years when endulging in the drug but today is the first his chest pains have lasted ongoing for nearly 12 hours. he typically experiences the pains for four days after he comes off the drug. any insight would be helpful for i am worried and would prefer having him see a dotor.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013