Chest pain, difficulty breathing deeply. Done laparoscopic appendectomy

Hello, recently I went to urgent care with chest pain and periodically needing to take a deep breath. I really thought I would be going in for stress . They did a CT scan and they said they found a small shadow that they believed was a small clot. They had me go th er where they had me stay over night, my vent scan came back with low probability, the sonos on my legs found no clots, I have since been home and chest pain comes and goes and I really only have to take a deep breath when I am getting more stressed over this. It has been 3 days and I am still waiting results on the d dimer. I have also spent a lot of money on a months worth of blood thinners for the posibility it could come back negative. I am also a perfectly health 31 yr old female, non smoker, active, good shape, only had a laproscopic appendectomy last month. I am just not sure where to go from here because I am doubting my drs now
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013