Chest pain, difficulty breathing. EKG, stress test normal. Pain in arm and back. What may this be?

I am a 20 year old female. Occasionally I get upper left sided chest pain ( just left of the center of my chest). At time i feel like i am not getting enough oxygen when taking deep breaths and it forces me to yawn (this happens with and without chest pain, more so without). I tend to get very scared and anxious because i automatically assume that I am having a heart attack and will die. Ive been to the emergency room atleast 6 times this year (2012) due to chest pain and was told that everything looks fine. Ive seen a cardiologist and had EKG test done, stress test done, and a echocardiogram . The cardiologist also told me that everything looked fine and I was ok. The pain only seems to go away when i take a 800mg ibuprofen. Sometimes it is accompanied by left arm pain and back pain. I thought it may be gas because at times my stomach hurts and i havent had a good bowel movement in a long time but after taking Prilosec and gas x the pain remained!! Can someone please help me and tell me what this may be!!!!!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012