Chest pain, cried, blood pressure dropped, graves disease. Can heartache cause chest pain?

I found out my wife was cheating on me yesterday. I cried really hard and woke up with chest pain . Could heartache cause physical pain? Could I have cried so hard I strained a muscle? I am also injured and cannot work, I have no money (when it rains, it pours for me). Therefore, I can t pay you or get professional counceling. My blood pressure is 123/77 and actually dropped, I have high blood pressure and Graves Disease .
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012