Chest pain, cold sensation in chest, throat pain, giddiness, pulling eyes. Best medication?

Hi Doctor, I am having cold and dust allergy, from past 6 months i feeling little chest pain , cold sensation in chest, throat pain, giddiness and pulling eyes. So i have consulted fist neurologist and tried the medicine but dint help me fully. Then i thought the problem source might be with lungs and i consulted pulmonologist . He asked me to have the FCV test, where the result is Low vital capacity possibly due to restriction of lung volumes . here can you please suggest me the best medication for cure.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012