Chest pain, cold feeling. Taking hypertension medicine. Heart attack?

Hi Doc, For past couple of days, i have a dull sharp pain on my left chest . Apart, i felt coldness as well on it and the back slightly felt the come and go even when i was resting. The feeling that came was like pouring icy cold water/ice on it. There is pain when i pressed on my chest bone (slight near to middle). I am currently started to take hypertension pill as my BP are roughly +/- 140/90. Could it heart attack or something else? Kindly advice
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013