Chest pain, chest tightness and pins and needle pain in the arms. Cough with brownish mucus. Causes?

i have been struggeling with excessive chest pain ,,off and on,, i expierence a thight heavyness located in the middle center of my chest ,,often with a hot or cold feeling in it..i have arm pains..with some sort of tingeling and pin needle stabbings at night what brings me to wake up from my sleep..with that my breastbone to the left hurts extremly when i breathe or just move..having a cough with brownisch muscus..shoulderblade pain and low back pain have been off and on in doctors offices and they cant find nothing wrong with me..went to lots of test..still no answer
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012