Chest pain, carpal tunnel in wrist. EKG's, chest X-ray, blood work normal. Treatment?

I have been having chest pain for a couple months now. About 3 weeks ago I went to the ER. I have had EKG s, chest rays and blood work all normal. My left arm has been hurting also but I just found out I have carpal tunnel in my left. I am still worried about the chest pain sometimes it only happen when I breath deep. Below my collar bone sometimes on the right, middle or left. My Dr says its anxiety . I am a 34 year old female.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012