Chest pain, cannot stand. Had stroke, hypertension. Should I go to ER?

Hello ... My mother complained about severe chest pain and couldn t barely stand this was At 6 pm est time. Last year she almost had a stroke and was hospitalized for a week And was treated for hypertension . She has given me a lot of scares, but tonight s symptoms were similar To last years. I purchased a blood pressure automatic machine And all readings indicated that her blood pressure was at 150 s and 92 d. My uncle told me last year that when the bottom number Meaning the dias number is over 90 it s risky. Should I take her to the emergency?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012