Chest pain, burning sensation, had wisdom tooth infection. Taking the antibiotic ClindaHexal. What is wrong?

Hi there, I am taking the antibiotic ClindaHexal for a wisdom tooth infection. Everything seemed fine, then the last couple of doses didnt seem right. After i took the pill it felt like it was stuck in my chest, though i know it wasnt cause i followed it with food. But then i got a severe burning pain in my chest, so bad I really battled. i was followed by flashes of nausea and more intense pain. this went on for a couple of hours. the pain has subsided now, except for when i drink hot drink, it feels like someone is punching me in the chest. It doesnt hurt otherwise, but i can feel something is wrong in my chest. please help?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013