Chest pain, bruises on the back, pain on breathing. Serious condition?

Hi I was having a pain in my chest , shoulder and throughout my left arm. When I breathed deaply it would hurt pretty bad. The pain has goten better over the past few days but now I just found 2 small bruise like marks on my back & close to my underarm . I havnt had any injuries that would cause a bruise & they re not painful to the touch..not sure if this is something more serious than I first thought..I dont have insurance so I ve tried to wait it out but dont wanna wait too long..thank u in advance for any help u can give.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012