Chest pain, breathlessness, numbness in arm. Normal test. Do I need blood pressure medicine?

I am an African American 36yr.old female my weight is239& 5'10;I have been having chest pain and shortness of breath and my left arm had been feeling numb and I went to the hospital and they kept me,my blood pressure was a 141/80 and because I had recently been in the hospital that Sunday for the same symptoms,the repeated ny test everything came back fine and they released me,Iwent to the doctor's on Wednesday and my blood pressure was high 150/90, its normally good would you say that I need to be on blood pressure medicine ??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013