Chest pain, breathlessness and grey blue fingers, symptoms of sinus infection ?

Hello, a week ago I was diagnosed with a sinus infection, ear infection , and strep throat . I am now off of the antibiotics, but still have a fever and symptoms. My primary physician said that because of my weak immune system , it may take ten days for the symptoms to improve. However, I suddenly experienced new symptoms of chest pain, the feeling of not being able to get any air/difficulty breathing, and grayish blue fingers just now. Should I be concerned or just wait it out?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Feb 2012