Chest pain, breathlessness. ECG clear. Could it be stress, anxiety or chest size?

hi my name is shaneese and i am 16 years old, i am healthy and athletic, but i have been having chest pains for 10 months now, i have been to a doctor about it and they did that ECG thingy on me and said that there is nothing wrong with me. But every time i have these pains in my chest it feels like someone is squeezing my chest badly or like stabbing me or punching that area over and over to the point it gets hard to breathe and stand up straight. this all happened in october when i was in the wieght room for a week with my sports class and after that ive just had chest pain and its still happening for the past 10 months now. could it be stress , anxiety , or my chest size, and i dont know what to do. what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012