Chest pain, bradycardia, panic attack, lupus. Have raised creatinine. What do I do?

Doctor today (usual one away), read my record and told me that I have a haemoglobin level of 8 from Septemb 2012 bloods - but my doctor never mentioned it. She was more concerned with creatinine 115 and eGFR 43, raised calcium and lowered vitamin D . For a week I have been getting chest pain and bradycardia so have reduced my amioderone and atenalol (AF). He refused me a prescription for valium which I have been on for 20 years saying I should go cold turkey (said it would show how strong I am) - but the valium is used for parasthesis and muscle twitching. He says it would be causing my problems. I had a panic attack and left (whithout blood screen forms). Also have Lupus. Where do I go from here. I feel so drained and frightened now.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013