Chest pain, blood test shows low B12. Taking Zetia and Vivelle dot. Prickly feeling due to medication?

Hello, I have been having a pain in my chest since last October. I have been to the heart doctor and had all the heart test done and even had an angiogram and everything with my heart seems to be ok. I went back to my regular doctor last month because I am still having trouble and she did a blood work up and all looks ok except for my b12 said I was very low on that. Well, now my chest pain has started to feel heavy with a prickly kind of feeling that goes towards my back. I don t know what could be wrong with me and I am so tired all the time doctor said that could be because of I am low on b12. She has me taking b12 shots now, plus I am on zetia for cholestorol, vivelle dot for hormone replacement therapy , just started taking topomax for headaches and mobic for joint pain last month. Could the prickly feeling in my chest be the combination of taking all these medications?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012