Chest pain around bottom of rib cage while relaxing, left arm pain. Should I be worried?

I am a 22 year old male and when I got home from work this evening I sat down to relax and felt a pain on the left side of my chest around the bottom of my rib cage. It seemed to also have a pulse which has slowed down during the past hour and is similar to my heartbeat now. I no longer feel the much pain and the rhythm now is similar to my heartbeat. Is there any cause for concern? Yesterday my upper left arm started hurting and has continued but responds somewhat to Advil .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012