Chest pain, arm pain, jaw soreness. ECG normal. Weight gain. What is going on?

I get a tight feeling in my chest then pain goes down left arm and finally u get a sore jaw the pain eases within 10 20 mins. It limits e to what I can do only happens when I'm active. I do live in a house that had major mold issues that we hope are fixed. If I visit my daughter for a month thus doesn't happen but as soon as I get home it starts again. I don't go to Dr when it happens because like I said it goes away I have told him what happens they did ECG said I was fine and nothing else I've gained 45lbs because I'm scared to do anything what could be going on should I be going to er even though when I get there I will be fine its 45 mins away
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013