Chest pain, anxiety attacks, rumbling feeling on sternum. Had holter monitor, normal. Worry about?

Hi, I have been to the doctor several times since Ive been 16. Im now 24. for chest pain, anxiety attacks..Ive had to wear the holter monitor and they have found nothing. My mother died when she was 26 of heart problems. That might be alot of my worry.. but for 2 days now I have had a weird runbling feeling about every 5 mins right where my sternum is.. Like a kicking feeling..Its very uncomfortable but being I havr been to doctor so.many times I just wonder if this is something to worry about?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013