Chest pain and upper middle back pain after a stressful day. Should I be worried about heart problems?

I have been having chest pains for the past 18 hours. The pains are in the center of my chest (directly between the breasts) . I also have some upper middle back pains accompanying the chest pain. I had an extremely Stressful day yesterday that resulted in a 1 hour sob session (snot tears loud crying and lots of excessive heavy breathing since I couldn t catch my breath). This is not something I do regularly (or ever). If I keep my shoulders back and keep my chest up the pain goes away. When I hunch or bend over the pain is back. Is this something I should be immediately worried about ( heart attack/failure/angina) or does it just sound like I got a workout from my sob session and am just sore?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012