Chest pain and high uric acid after having Telma40 for high BP. Painful and swollen ankle after taking P2id. Change in medication required?

Hi, i am 43 yrs old and recently had a high BP . went to the doctor to have a check up here in New Delhi, India. Prescribed me Telma 40 for the high BP. Went back after about 15 days cause i had some mild chest pain , and my uric acid was high (i have gouty arhthritis). He then changed the prescription to Telma am, together with a drug called P2id. Do any of these drugs raise uric acid levels? He also included Ebuxo 40, which is for gout from what i found out through google. Should i request for a change in prescription? my right ankle is painful and a bit swollen, which i suspect is caused by the other drugs i take. here s what he prescribed: Telma AM, P2id before meals, (morning) and Ebuxo 40, Fourts B night. Your suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks and Godbless.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012