Chest pain and heaviness. Arm pain and tingling. Internal itching. Smoker

Hi, I have been experiencing some pain in the left side of the chest. Some heaviness in the left side & upper part of the chest. I am a smoker. Also, there is pain going down the left arm . Its a tingling sensation down the arm. When I stretch my left hand , the area below my left collar bone feels like it is tied like a knot and feel an itching internally. No lumps from the outside are visible & the topmost rib bone pains when touched & is slightly bulging out. I am 30 years old & this pain exists for 3-4 months now.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012