Chest pain and fatigue accompanied with breathlessness. Is it due to stress?

Told the age of 52 years and complained of chest Pains and shortness of breath and extreme fatigue Without effort and I feel the interruption of oxygen And I have checked with several hospitals , but I Did not find any result that I have worked catheter Attack 3 times have been installed trusses and I Have diabetes, pressure, and my mental very tired So I Use the treatment Efxor I hope you help me And all my respect For information: I smoke, from 35 years ago and I am still so far. (Reports will be sent to you upon request)
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012