Chest pain and breathlessness. On birth control pills. Is that the reason?

Hello doctor... I am Ibrahim Shaikh... I have a query regarding my wife... she has been experiencing chest pain and breathlessness at the same time, not often but probably once in a month. She used to take birth control pill as we used to have unprotected sex. Sooner i had her quit on birth control pills. And just 2 days back she had this condition of chest pain and breathlessness for about 30 minutes continuous. She has delayed periods as well and she doesn t like to eat much. And sometimes she stays tired too. I am concerned as what s going wrong with her. I want to get her tested but i really don t know whether it s a matter for the gynochologist or any other specialists. Please guide me on this for the causes of her problems and whom to consult.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012