Chest pain after using paint thinner. Fever, muscles hurt, coughing blood. Possible reason?

yes, i work around solvents and paint thinner to remove ink. Yesterday cleaned using some paint thinner...about five hours later my chest started to hurt and it was a deep hurt. Then i feel asleep. I awoke with a fever and my muscles hurt alot. I also would caugh up blood every so often. I dont have insurance so im hesitant to go see a doctor. I still have blood coming up but not near as much as before. It almost 24 hrs now.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
coughing of blood might not be due to solvent, you must be having some infection may be TB, kindly see your doctor ASAP.

wishing you good health