Chest pain after snorting white rush bath salt, please help

I have been having rapid heart beat for a week now and having problems now feels like my heart is going to explode.having trouble sleeping.I have been blacking out for longer periods of time.Can t catch my breath.I m 37 year old Female.Somethings wrong but no one believes me please help very scared
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
What your are experiacncing is the high. Its intence but it will go away...and as far as the heart hate...jus take deep breaths. But don't hold it n. That would b bad. Hope I could help. Bye
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
with all the symptoms you should immediately consult cardiologist/physician and get a cardiac check up
proper diagnosis is must and sooner the better
with proper treatment i hope you will be all right
the salt you are talking about should be taken to doctor also to know the composition of it
stop using it immediately