Chest pain after short term cough which spreads to my ribs

Have been generally feeling tired on and off for a couple of weeks due to heavy workload at uni and being a bit run down. Got a cough this weekend and only had it for two days but tonight I am getting a stabbing pain between my breasts when I cough and there is a dull ache there the rest of the time, which spreads to my ribs. The cough feels mucusy in my throat but I m not actually coughing anything up. Is there anything I can take? it is worse when lying down, making sleep hard
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
chest pain may be due to heavy workload or due to cough .in both cases you can take kafketu ras& ekangver ras tab 2tab 2time for 1wk.avoid heavy workload.