Chest pain after running. Normal cardiovascular tests. How to cure this?

Dear Doctors, I have had a couple of times pain in my chest after running, the first time happend a month ago, went to the hospital they done the heart check ups and found nothing. I rested for a few weeks and then started again excercise, after jodding yesterday the pain came back, and this time I am sure its muscular, when i even turn my head to the left or right that pain continues, even with small movements etc, its exactly where the heart is yet deep below the skin and pectoral muscels, seems to me like may be related to the lung diaphram. What would be your advise, i am 38 and rather fit, have done all the cardiovasular tests and blood tests and am fine, not sure how to cure this and go back to sports that i do ragularly, thanks and much appreciated in advance
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013