Chest pain after exercising. Hurts to inhale deeply. Could you shed any light?

I started excercising again after a long time, cycling for 4km. This was the day before yesterday. Afterwards I experienced a pain in my chest , about an inch from the centre to the right, and located higher than my heart . I would say in the middle between my diaphram and my collarbone. I feel it when I move my right arm inwards across my chest, or take very deep breaths, or inhale very deeply and keep my breath. Yesterday I skipped rope for 15min and did 30 dips on chairs. The pain is still there when move. Could you shed any light please?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012